Dacentec provisions our servers from its secure and high efficiency data center located in Lenoir, North Carolina, USA.
They cool the data centers using a combination of Liebert CRAH (Computer Room Air Handler) units using chilled water from a central water plant, as well as a unique air-side economizer that was built and designed by Dacentec. The air-side economizer allows them to operate at PUE (Power Usage Effectiveness) values of less than 1.2 when the conditions outside are appropriate.
The facility also meets the most stringent industry compliance requirements including HIPAA, SSAE 16, PCI-DSS, and ISO 9001 & 27001, ensuring that they provide us with trusted, secure, and reliable servers.
This are some of the features of the Datacenter
- 23,500 square foot hardened purpose-built facility
- Diverse incoming utility feeds
- 24 x 7 security & multi-level access control
- Power Protection by UPS (N+2) and 1MW backup generator
- Strict climate control with Liebert CRAH units & Chilled Water Cooling
- Bandwidth provided by major Tier 1 carriers
- Connectivity provided by 5 diverse fiber operators
- Fire detection & suppression
We use Intel Xeon Servers with a Redundant Array of Disks RAID1, we also provide backups for all our clients. We use external servers to mirror backups for an added level of security.